Your wedding day is one of the most precious days of your life and therefore you deserve a tranquil retreat, away from the hectic pace of modern life. West Sussex is the perfect location to provide you with such a beautiful and serene backdrop for your special day. On your wedding Day West Sussex is the perfect place to leave all your worries behind you, allowing you to truly enjoy and cherish your special day ahead.
About West Sussex – The Beautiful CountrysideAs officially the sunniest spot in the UK, West Sussex makes the perfect setting for your wedding day. Bordering Hampshire to the left and Surrey and East Sussex to the right, West Sussex is a beautiful county; with over half of its land area designated as protected countryside it creates a stunning backdrop for your upcoming nuptials. West Sussex is also predominately home to the South Downs National Park, as well as two other Areas of Outstanding and Natural Beauty: Chichester Harbour and the High Weald. Offering a place of peace, relaxation and simple beauty, West Sussex can also be the location of the happiest day of your life. Treat yourself to a truly special day and book your wedding day in the stunning county of West Sussex.
The Maple Manor Hotel – A Stunning Wedding Venue in West SussexIf you’re thinking about getting married in the picturesque county of West Sussex, then look no further than The Maple Manor Hotel. Situated just a stone’s throw from Gatwick Airport, The Maple Manor Hotel offers a beautiful and romantic wedding venue in West Sussex. Offering up a unique wedding venue for both your wedding ceremony and reception for up to 90 guests, The Maple Manor Hotel in Crawley, West Sussex makes the perfect setting to celebrate your special day. Here at The Maple Manor Hotel, we are licensed to offer civil ceremonies, allowing you to not only celebrate your special day here but host the entire event. When booking your wedding at The Maple Manor Hotel, the venue is exclusively yours, which means that from 11 am on the day of hire to 11 am the following day, the hotel, the grounds, and all of our beautifully appointed bedrooms will all be exclusively yours. Allowing you to enjoy the benefits of your very own private house/pub for your wedding celebrations, in beautiful West Sussex. We also have our in-house wedding and events planner on hand to help every step of the way and ensure that your wedding is one to be remembered by not only you but your friends and family. Whether you wish to hold an intimate event with close family or a more casual celebration with all your nearest and dearest, we’ll ensure that your wedding runs smoothly and as stress-free as possible so you can kick back and really enjoy your special day. Find out more about weddings at The Maple Manor Hotel today!
The Benefits of a West Sussex Wedding VenueApart from offering a simply stunning wedding location, a West Sussex wedding venue offer a host of benefits, including:
- West Sussex is only an hour and a half drive from London, making it the perfect wedding escape from the city without having to ensure hours or even days of travel.
- Many wedding venues in West Sussex include onsite accommodation – and this is the case at The Maple Manor Hotel – with a selection of beautifully appointed bedrooms for your exclusive use.
- West Sussex offers a romantic wedding setting without the eye-watering expense of travelling abroad.
- West Sussex offers a huge choice of wedding ceremony and reception venues within close proximity of each other allowing you to mix and match venues to make your day perfect. Or if you’re looking for a fully inclusive package, we can take care of everything from the ceremony to reception and even a celebratory breakfast the next morning, here at The Maple Manor Hotel.
- Escape on a mini-moon or full honeymoon straight after the wedding celebrations have concluded. With so many beautiful sights in the area, you’re already perfectly positioned to take a mini-moon or full honeymoon and enjoy all that West Sussex and the surrounding areas have to offer.